Gaming has been gaining a lot of attention quite recently, from being a hobby to a full fledged profession, it holds different significance to different individuals. And that’s why New York betting apps have also come into existence. There are various apps through which one can bet in New York, some of the popular options are, 888 Casino, Bet365 Casino, Golden Nugget Casino, BetMGM Casino etc. among various others.
It is well known that you need an ideal gaming setup to enjoy an enhanced gaming experience, and those who take their gaming stats very seriously, it’s unlikely that they would miss out on these top picks. When it comes to an ideal setup, the gamers need a strong battery backup, spectacular graphics card and fastest core processor with a stable storage support so that their gaming experience and stats aren’t compromised.
It’s still not enough because these heavy components can overheat at crucial moments, making your progress go into a drain. Although it’s not a given that you must exceed your budget to get a new gaming laptop, still there’s nothing called a cheap gaming laptop. Having said that, shop wisely if you are a beginner and don’t want to invest some serious cash.
- Dell G515: This laptop has made budget gaming a thing. Having a better than basic graphics card and a solid battery life at a budget friendly price makes this product a great alternative for those who are tight on budget but want to dive into the realm of gaming. It has a 15.6 inch display with 144 Hz refresh rate with a 6 core Ryzen 5 4600H processor, a 256GB SSD and 8GB memory. Another US version with eight core Ryzen 9 4900H, 1TTB SSD and 16GB. Graphics are of 6128GB AMD Radeon RX 5600M.
Pros: Budget friendly, .revamped design which enables you to center on WASD keys faster.
Cons: No Num Lock indicator, poor display, no chroma keyboard
- Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition: It has a 15 inch display with 144Hz refresh rate with a 3.3GHz AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX processor and 12GB AMD Radeon RX 6800M graphics. Storage is that of a 512GB SSD with 16GB RAM. Design is well to do, with an additional focus on WASD keys, and matte finish makes the keys less slippery.
Pros: Battery lasts long (10 hours), incredible performance
Cons: Single USB-C connector, no webcam.
- Razer Blade 14: It has a 14 inch display with 165Hz refresh rate, powered by 3.3GHz AMD Ryzen 5900HX processor. 16 GB RAM and 1TB SSD with 8GB Nvidia Ge-Force RTX 3080 graphics makes it a decent choice among gaming enthusiasts.
Pros: Size and weight are perfect, effective fingerprint resistance, Good SDR screen
Cons: RAM isn’t expandable, keyboard design looks cramped.
- Razor Blade 17: This gaming gem has a 17.3 inch display with 360 Hz refresh rate, powered by Intel core i7 11th gen Tiger Lake-H processor. GPU is NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 and the storage is of 1TB with 16GB RAM. So far the best option available.
Pros: Fast, 360 Hz display
Cons: Options limited to 16GB RAM.
- Asus ROG Flow X13 with XG Mobile: It has a 13.4 inch display with 120HZ refresh rate, and comes with an external GPU of 4GB Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 which isn’t that powerful GPU but decent enough to handle modest gaming and photo editing. Storage is 1TB with 16GB RAM powered by 3.3GHz AMD Ryzen 9 5900HS processor.
Pros: Lightweight and portable, great battery life
Cons: No USB-C on the XG mobile, mobile connector cable is short and non-detachable.
These have been the top picks for the year 2021. Although one can do one’s own research according to budget and specifications that one is looking for among the numerous alternatives present.