Have you ever wondered which are the Witcher 3 cheats and how you can make use of them to improve your performance while playing this game?
The following Witcher 3 cheats provided are expected to work for users that open the Command Console and start using it. It is important to mention that Witcher 3 cheats PC would only have an effect as long as the Command Console is activated, which was hidden by developers pre-launch.
You will have to instal and enable the console in order to type witcher 3 cheats during the time you are playing.
In this list, you will find The Witcher 3 cheats that would be very useful to improve your skills while playing this game.
- setlevel(#) = Allows you to set the level of the player. Example: setlevel(11)
- addexp (#) = It adds to the character the specified amount of experience points. Example: addexp(20000)
- levelup: The player will advance one level
- learnskill(skill) = it would allow the character to learn a specific skill. Example: learnskill(sword_s3)
- seatattoo(0) = it removes tattoo from Witcher 2 save
- seatattoo(1) = it enables tattoo from Witcher 2 save
- shave = It removes Geralt’s facial hair if you do not like it
- setbeard(1) = if you like beard, this will grow a beard on Geralt
- Cat(1) = this cheat enables night vision
- Cat(0) = this disables the night vision
These are just some of the Witcher 3 cheats. However, there are more that you can implement. These ones will be for the player.
- Ciri = it switches the player character to Ciri
- healme = it refills Geralt’s HP bar
- god = you are invincible
- Geralt= you revert the player character to Geralt
The Witcher 3 Cheats PC include inventory commands that would also make the whole gaming experience easier.
- additem(name,#) = it adds the designeted items to the inventory. Example: additem (Bear Armor 1,3)
- removemoney (#) = it removes a specific number of Crowns. Example: removemoney (4)
- addmoney(#) = it adds a specific amount of Crowns. Example: addmoney (90000)
There are more Witcher 3 cheats that can be implemented by users.
- gotoPrologWinter = it allows you to fast-travel to White Orchard
- gotoProlog = it transports you immediately to White Orchard
- gotoNovigrad = it helps you move to Novigrad
- gotoSkellige = you immediately go to Skellige Isles
- gotoKaerMorhen = as the name suggests, it allows you to directly go you to Kaer Morhen
- ShowAllFT(1) = it allows you to discover all Signposts
- ShowPins(1) = you will now discover all map icons and areas
- makeitrain = it changes the weather to a stormy weather
- stoprain = it stops the rain
- killall = with this command you will kill all enemies that are engaged in combat.
- spawn(name,#) = it spawns a specific amount of NPCs. Example spawn(bear_grizzly,50)
- secretgwint = it immediately plays a round of Gwent anywhere you are
- winGwint(#) = it wins the current Gwent game with a specific number of power points
- additem(card,#) = it adds a specified number of desired Gwent cards. Example: additem(gwint_card_werewolf,10)
- addgwintcards = It adds on of every Gwent cards to the deck you have
These are the Witcher 3 cheats that will be very important for you to deal with the game and have a unique experience while playing.