Social games are progressing and there won’t be long until they will become the only thing we’ll do in our spare time (and probably most of our work time, too): Buddy Rush is here to prove that, with an innovative concept that is certainly catchy: a dungeon crawling casual RPG where your party is made of characters created by your friends!
Unfortunately, it’s not a MMO-type of game (yet): even though the characters you choose to join you in Buddy Rush are created by your friends, in your game they will be controlled by the computer. Still, I think that the game marks a step forward in terms of social gaming and we can only be excited about what is to come in the future!
Here are some of the hot features of Buddy Rush on Facebook:
• A Beautiful 3D World: Adventure in an isometric landscape featuring polished 3D graphics, with cross-platform play through a personal computer’s web browser and on the iPhone (iPad and Android coming soon!)
• 7 Customizable Characters: Choose a class and customize outfits, armor and weapons to help improve your character’s talents and increase the chance that your friends will select your Buddy for their next Mission!
• Play with your Facebook Friends’ Buddy: Form groups for Missions and Dungeons by selecting from Facebook friends’ existing Buddies. Reward their Buddy with experience for bringing them along and they’ll return the favor by inviting your Buddy for their own adventures!
• 5 Different Chapters and 40 Missions: Each Chapter presents a new environment and soundtrack, with fresh objectives, monsters and bosses to overcome. More Chapters and Missions coming soon!
• Over 1000 Items: Earn items that make your Buddy stronger by completing tough Missions, Dungeons and Challenges, or by purchasing upgrades in the store.
• Extra Gameplay Modes: Reaching certain level requirements unlocks special Dungeons and Challenges, with difficult monsters and bosses to fight and special item rewards.
Sounds interesting? Head over to Facebook and give Buddy Rush a try!