All Football Manager fans should take a little break from leading their favorite team to glory and download the recently released Football Manager 2009 Patch which takes the game to version 9.2.0. As always, SI Games delivers a solid patch, improving lots of game elements, fixing crash issues and database problems in order to deliver the most accurate management simulation experience ever.
Among the new things brought by the 9.2.0 patch for FM09, we can mention four crash fixes and several fixes to the general game and match engine:
– More variation in number of games played by players playing for clubs in inactive nations.
– Prevented assistant manager from saying a player had played a poor game riddled with mistakes if he had a good rating still.
– More changes to increase the number of sacking/manager movement.
– Stopped you being allowed to transfer or loan list players who also have a non-playing job at your club.
– Fixed bug that caused keeper to potentially lose control of ball after he has held it for 6 seconds
For a complete changelist, visit the official boards. Also, in order to download the Football Manager 9.2.0 patch, go here.