The Call of Duty community is gearing up for one of their biggest protests: the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Blackout Day. The name says it all about the plans of the community: they want to stop playing Modern Warfare 3 for an entire day (April 20th) as a protest against the lack of fixes brought to the game after its release.
The community members that plan to turn the COD Modern Warfare Blackout Day into reality ask for the following problems to be fixed:
– Lag Compensation
– Matchmaking options which include the ability to enable, disable local search and base search off the party leader when playing with friends.
– Changes to the broken spawn system
– Full-featured theater mode including volume controls in options
– Tac insert removed from kill confirmed
– More hardcore game modes
– Better Elite playlist options
– Objective stats on in-game scoreboards
– Akimbo machine pistol nerf
– Removal of any assault killstreaks from the support package
– Removal of deathstreaks
– Fix LAN settings for competitive events
There is also a call-to-blackout video that you can check out below. And don’t forget to let us know in the comment section below if you will take part in the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Blackout Day on April 20th.