The Xbox community team have decided to launch events pertaining to the Xbox One. Despite Xbox One’s November 22 release date, the community are generously hosting events that will allow people to play the new system; alongside two games.
The first event will begin in Boston, Mass on September 19, and will be held at specific Microsoft retail stores. Larry Hryb, a well known Xbox Live team member, will be hosting alongside the larger community team.
The events will be part of the Xbox One: Tour to Launch and will have playable demos of Forza 5 and Killer Instinct. Larry Hryb offered up some details at his blog.
“During the Microsoft Store Opening, members of the Xbox team and I will be there to watch you play some of the amazing Xbox One games launching with Xbox One this November 22. We’re giving YOU a sneak peek at what will be some of the great Xbox One titles including Forza 5 Motorsport and Killer Instinct,” he says. ” As an added bonus for Killer Instinct, you’ll have a chance to play on the classic arcade cabinet. In addition to the games and demos of the Xbox One controller, I’ll also have some giveaways during each event.
Here’s the full list of locations for the tour:
- Burlington Mall, Burlington, Mass – September 19, 7:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Shops at Prudential Center, Boston, Mass. – September 20, 7:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Mall at Millennia, Orlando, FL – October 23, 7:30 p.m.- 9:00 p.m.
- West Edmonton, Edmonton, Canada – October 27, 7:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Scottsdale Fashion Sq, Scottsdale, AZ – December 6, 7:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
The Xbox One is set to launch on November 22 globally.