Although it was not as successful as Electronic Arts anticipated, Need for Speed Undercover is still enjoying the attention of its developers, who have announced two new content packs for the game: The Challenge Series and the Boss Car pack. And they both bring some great extra content to the game. Check out the details below!
The Challenge Series, for example, is a free to download pack for Need for Speed Undercover which is only available for download for PlayStation 3 owners at the moment, but it will soon be available on PC and Xbox 360 too. It brings 60 new events across two new game modes including the opportunity to earn up to three new cars:
– Battle Machine Mazda RX-7, unlocked after completing the first 30 events;
– Speed Machine Porsche 911 GT2, awarded after completing all the 60 events;
– Dominator Corvette Z06, for those who dominate at least 31 events.
The Boss Car Pack will cost $5 and, as the name suggests, it offers access to all the boss cars featured in NFS Undercover. Here is the list, in case you want to keep it all organized:
– Carmen’s Shelby GT500
– Chase’s BMW M6
– Chau Wu’s Mercedes-Benz CLS 63 AMG
– G-Mac’s Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
– Hector’s Nissan 370Z
– Nickel’s Dodge Viper SRT10
– Rose’s Porsche 911 GT2
– Zack’s Volkswagen Scirocco