If you ever felt that Sacred 2 needed an extra bit of this and a lot of extra bits of that (monsters, let’s say), now it’s the right time to see your dream come true: Ascaron felt it was time to offer a lot more in their rather underachieving Sacred 2 RPG and they have released a patch to challenge your every skill learned until now.
Simply named v2.31.0, the Sacred 2 patch weighs in at a hefty 620MB and finally makes the game feel like what everybody was expecting when it was launched. It’s better later than never, right? So, without further ado, here are some of the most important changes brought by this latest Sacred 2 patch (can be downloaded here):
– Added ten new bosses to reward exploration.
– Added eight new portals for more convenient traveling around Ancaria.
– New “level of detail system” for better general performance.
– Improved drop reward for the completion of side quests.
– New mini-sets are now dropping
– MP-Servers can now be opened and joined at any difficulty