Binary Domain is an amazing game – I have no idea why it hasn’t been marketed properly and there are so many gamers that haven’t heard about this game, because it’s a must buy. Especially since it is not even plagued with crashes and freezes like other big name titles like it. However, for some gamers, Binary Domain might come with a few headaches since it can crash to desktop or freeze during play. For you, I am here to share a few tips that will certainly help you fix the Binary Domain crashes and freezes.
First of all, the most important thing you must consider is to meet the game’s system requirements:
OS: Microsoft Windows 7 or Vista or XP
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.66 GHz or AMD equivalent
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT220 (512MB) / ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT (512MB)
RAM: 2GB (XP) or 3GB (Windows 7 / Vista)
HDD: 8 GB of free hard drive space
If you meet these minimum system requirements and Binary Domain still crashes or freezes, here is what you could try to do in order to fix it:
1. Make sure that you close all the programs in the background before starting the game. Including the antivirus
2. Lower the visual settings a bit. It might not look as good, but at least it won’t crash or freeze and you will be able to play the game!
3. Make sure you have installed the latest graphic drivers
4. Try running the game as an administrator: right click the file binarydomain.exe and select “run as administrator”
5. Change your resolution. A resolution that is too high or a resolution that isn’t native to your system can result in a lot of crashes and freezes of the game.
Hopefully these tips will help you fix the Binary Domain crashes and freezes. If not, let us know in the comment section below and maybe we’ll be able to help.