Do you love Nintendo games? Well, who doesn’t enjoy playing Nintendo games? Most of us love to play games on our smart-phones, Android devices, and iPhones. But don’t you get irritated when the advertisements keep on interrupting your game? The best way to avoid those ads is to get a pocket console. Pocket consoles won’t interrupt your competition; they have the best battery backup and variety of Nintendo games that you would love to please.
In this article, we’ll discuss some Nintendo games and how the Nintendo Capsules came into existence.
Game Boy Advance Games
Initially, Nintendo was a tiny business which later became the inspiration for the revolution of the gaming world. The founder of Nintendo is Fusajiro Yamauchi. The first console of Nintendo was the Nintendo Entertainment System. The Game Boy Advance has an endless number of games.
The list of games in Game Boy is 1504. Every Game Boy Advance game has the disclaimers “Only for Game Boy Advance” as well as “Not compatible with any Gameboy systems”. GBA provided some of the most trending games of all times like Advance Wars 2, Boktai: The Sun Is in Your Hand, and The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap.
How Nintendo Capsules Came into Existence?
Nintendo has earned a massive success at the time of its release. It started in 1800, but later they saved the video game industry after the 1980s at the time of the financial crash. Nintendo has experienced great success with its gaming revolution. In recent times, Nintendo released a hybrid console called switch lite. It is the latest console that has been designed and built by Nintendo.
Some most successful video-gaming consoles are mentioned below.
- Color TV-Game was the first video gaming console that was released by Nintendo in 1997. It was a series of five video games that were published with the partnership of Mitsubishi. This video game console was sold only in Japan. The series of five games of Color TV competed with many other series such as Coleco Telstar series, Magnavox Odyssey series, and Home Pong.
- Nintendo released the Family Computer console in 1983. It was an 8-bit console. It produced 48 colours with different variations. The cartridge used in Famicom was a top-loading cartridge available in the market. It competed with Sega Master System and the Atari 7800.
- Family Computer Disk System was the successor of the family computer. It was released in 1986. It can be referred to as an upgraded version of Famicom.
- It finally released the Nintendo Entertainment System in 1985. The starting price range of NES was $299.99. This was the first home-based console that released outside Japan. It gained huge success just after its release. It was called the bestseller of its generation. It sold more than 61.9 million units of its system. Some of its best games were Castlevania, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid fusion, Contra, and Super Marios Bros. Series.
- Super Nintendo games were released in 1991 as the upgraded version of the Nintendo entertainment system. It gained huge popularity worldwide just after its release. The starting price range of SNES was $199.9. It was called as the best selling console of its generation. It sold more than 49.1 million units of SNES.
Best Nintendo & Super Nintendo Games
Game lovers still love some games. Some of the best selling games of Nintendo Entertainment System and Super Nintendo Entertainment System are-
- The Legend of Zelda- It has a unique story that every game lover should know. Though, some of its series are related to some fantastic adventures, ghosts, and pirates. It is the 12th game in the series of The Legend of Zelda. It was released in 2004 in many countries like North America, Japan, Australia, and Europe. It is a single-player game. If you’re a game lover and you haven’t played this one, then you’re missing something great.
- Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga- The game is more well-known as the Mario and Luigi RPG in Japan. Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga is a game that is entirely based on action and adventure. Alpha Dream develops it. This game is probably the first game in the series of M&L. The remake of this game titled Mario and Luigi: Super saga was released in October 2017.
- Metroid Fusion- Popularly called as Metroid 4 or Metroid IV. The first game in the Metroid series is Metroid Prime which was released in 1994. It is an action-adventure game. Unlike other Metroid games, it is entirely based on the storyline. Even after so many years of its release, people still love this game.
- Final Fantasy VI- Final Fantasy III is the original version of Final Fantasy VI. It had a heartfelt story, excellent combat, and a massive roster with 14 playable characters. It is still one of the most favourite games of SNES till today. If you haven’t played it yet, you are missing a great game as a game lover.
- Super Mario All-Stars- This game came before the age of digitally downloading games. Mario All-Stars was an amazing and exciting four-game pack and was one of the first of many HD remasters. This game needs no explanation.
- Donkey Kong Country- When this game was released, everyone was shocked by seeing the weird photogenic graphics. There are a lot of amazing games on the list, with meaningful engagements, heartfelt stories, but none had a comparison with Donkey Kong Country.
GBA ROMs will provide you with all the game ROMs of your favourite Nintendo games. In the last fiscal year, the Game Boy Advance sold 4, 20,000 units worldwide. The vast majority of units of GBA are sold in the Asian Developing markets. SNES was the most groundbreaking consoles in the history of the gaming world. The Super Nintendo was known as Super Famicon in Japan. Super Nintendo discontinued its production in 2003, but people are still fond of SNES Games. SNES had one of the most iconic gaming consoles ever made.