Building a city is not the easiest thing in the world to do, and you probably noticed that if you played Kalypsoís Grand Ages: Rome. And if you did, you certainly noticed that there are still a few small problems with the way the game works, or at least you felt the need for a few tweaks. The developers did too and decided itís time to act, so they released the Grand Ages: Rome Patch 1.11.
The new patch comes with a gift, too: Iris, a brand new map for you to test your city building skills on. Apart for that, here are the improvements made by the Patch 1.11 for Grand Ages: Rome:
– Military behaviour fixes.
– Map overview tweaks.
– Improved worker reallocation.
– Trade buildings remember last route.
– Capped Trade Contract benefit.
– Fixed riots under Martial Law.
– Colorized outposts on map overview.
– Multiplayer desync fixes.
All updates & patches are available via the auto-update-function in the game, but you can also download it from the official website.