Gaining an edge while searching for casino bonuses could provide a major advantage. There are various bonuses to choose from, each offering unique features, terms and conditions and other limitations, but how do you choose the right bonus?
There are a few things that all casino bonuses include, whether you’re accepting a welcome bonus, considering a reload bonus or taking part in free spins, you can use this cheat sheet to see how valuable a bonus is and how well is meets your requirements.
Step 1: Determine the Bonus Type
Once you get to a promo page, you’ll find various bonuses with most casinos. Choosing a bonus type would depend on the games you’re interested in and how the bonus works. Some bonuses allow you to play different games such as slots and table games while others are focused on just slots, live dealer games or other casino games. To see if a casino bonus provides what you need, check out the following aspects:
– Bonus Value: Ensure the bonus value meets your requirements but also isn’t too high as it increases the amount you need to wager. A great bonus would be at least 50% match bonus but nothing higher than 200%.
– Available Games: Choose a casino bonus that allows you to play all the games you’re most interested in. Most bonuses don’t allow all games while wagering and apply different contribution percentages (more about this further down).
– Time Limitations: Ensure the casino bonus allows enough time for your needs to meet the requirements. If you don’t play regularly, ensure the bonus allows at least 30 days to complete wagering requirements.
Step 2: Go Through the Terms and Conditions
Once you have a bonus that offers all the gaming needs you desire, then it’s time to look into the terms and conditions to ensure the wagering, game limits and contributions are within reason. Some casinos apply higher wagering requirements while others choose to provide fair terms and conditions for your benefit, such as online casino welcome bonus nz. Either way, the terms and conditions would always include wagering, unless you receive wager free spins or the casino states that the bonus is cash.
– Determine Wagering Requirements: This is the most important aspect of any casino bonus as it tells you how much you need to play on games before the bonus become available as real cash. Some casinos provide lower wagering requirements but also include the deposit value, meaning you need to wager both the deposit amount and the bonus value. Other casinos would include much higher requirements, but only on the bonus value.
– Consider Game Contributions and Limitations: To complete wagering, some casinos only allow you to play certain games and provide different percentages for higher paying games. Most slots deduct 100% of the bet per spin from the wagering requirements while other games such as table games might only deduct 10% of the wagering value, meaning you need to play many more rounds to complete the terms and conditions and turn the bonus into real money.
– Time to Wager the Bonus: The casino only allows you to wager the bonus amount within a certain time bracket. Most online casinos allow 30 days while others could offer up to 90 days. There are also a few casinos that provide as little as 7 days, which could have a major affect on how you play the bonus and the games you play. Ensure the time limits allow you to easily play the games you want without having to rush or play games with higher contributions.
Choosing the Bonus
As mentioned above, start by checking out the bonus value. If the bonus offers a higher match percentage, it would mean your total wagering requirements are much higher. For example, a casino that requires 30x wagering on a 100% bonus on a $10 deposit would require wagering of $300 as you’ll receive $10 bonus. The same wagering requirements on a 500% match bonus would increase to $1,500 as you’ll receive $50 in bonus cash.
The game contribution percentages also play a major role. If you accept a slot bonus, but really want to play table games, you’ll find not all games are permitted and those that are would only offer a small percentage towards wagering. Using the same example as above, you’d be able to meet the requirements of $300 with just 100 spins, using a bet of $3 per spin. If you play the same value of a game that contributes only 10%, you’d need to play 1,000 rounds with the same bet to meet those requirements.
Therefore, carefully checking out a casino bonus is a crucial point to choosing an offer that meets your requirements. Casino bonuses that specially created for table games would have higher wagering requirements, but at least with these bonuses you know it’s meant for table games and the time limits would be suitable as well.