Top the fun behind your Country Fair Limited Edition theme off with the new constructible Fun House in FarmVille! For a limited time, you can build your Fun House through exchanging buildable parts with your neighbors. Be sure to build it soon, as this Limited Edition building will be going away and the end of the Country Fair!
You can find the Fun House frame in the Market in the “Buildings” tab. Each Fun House frame costs 5,000 coins to start, and you can buy as many as you want (but can only build one at a time). Each Fun House requires a total of fifty-four (54) parts (18 bricks, 18 nails and 18 wooden boards) to complete construction:
Like other constructible buildings, you can acquire these parts by:
– Asking your neighbors for these parts by posting a help request to your feed (click on the “Ask For More” button for each type of part).
– Give parts to your neighbors via the Free Gifts page or the “Send Gifts” button.
– Acquire individual parts by spending Farm Cash (click on the “Buy” button for that particular part). Each part is 1 Farm Cash.
– Acquire all needed parts for the building by spending Farm Cash (click on the “Complete Now” button to purchase parts for the rest of the building). The Cost is X Farm Cash, where X is the amount of parts left needed to finish the building.
– Parts awarded through Special Delivery Boxes.
– Using individual parts available in your Gift Box.
Once you’ve gotten halfway or finished the Fun House you can celebrate by sharing free building parts with your friends by making a post to your feed. The Fun House can also be stored in the Storage Cellar, but will not be available in the Market when the Country Fair Limited Edition theme expires (near the end of November).