Recently, I wrote a Rescue Party review and I said that I am fan of this brand new game. Today, I have decided to share with you some tips and tricks to help you play the game and get the most out of it, plus a complete strategy guide for Rescue Party, one of the cutest and hottest games on Facebook!
1. How to make more money and gems in Rescue Party:
– Log in daily and collect the bonuses (which get bigger and bigger every day)!
– Collect daily from the Magic Bell House
– Keep an eye on the Facebook wall, you can get tons of coins from there!
– Be active: rescue animals, take care of your pets and level up! All these will give you more coins and gems
2. How to take care of your rescued animals in Rescue Party: there are six Sims-like meters that you need to keep at maximum levels. Here is how:
– Comfort: have lots of cool decorations in your yard, a species-specific house or buy shelters from the store.
– Safety: make sure you whack all evil weevils from the yard otherwise this meter will drop.
– Energy: this is naturally replenished as pets sleep.
– Food: have a food items so that the pets can eat
– Play: click on the ball icon when it appears above your pet and you’ll play with them and even gain some XP!
– Social: you need two pets for this. Click one to select it then click another pet, then select the option to chat, flirt or hang out.
3. How to rescue new animals in Rescue Party
As you already know, one of the most important aspects of the game is rescuing animals from other planets. In order to do so, you need to travel to the given planet and drop food to attract new pets. However, you will not always succeed – and the results are random. For example, if an evil weevil takes the food, you must be quick and whack it otherwise it will steal it. If an animal that is too high a tier will simply eat the food and vanquish and so on. Also, different planets work best with different types of food, so check out the information on the crops before you decide which planet to visit.
4. How to get more XP in Rescue Party
Basically, everything you will do in the game will give you some experience so the secret is to be very active. However, rescuing animals gives you the most experience since there are all sorts of bonuses that add up at the end of the trip. Other means of getting experience include petting your animals, harvesting your crops and completing the Rescue Party missions.
Do you have any Rescue Party tips and tricks to share with us? Please feel free to do so in the comment section below