Pretty soon you will realize that you need some special foods in order to save some of the hardest to find animals in Rescue Party, and all these recipes can be cooked at the Cooking Pot. I am going to share with you all the information you need to know in order to take maximum advantage of the cooking pot and what animals can you get with the different types of special foods.
In order to cook, you need regular food and spices. Here are the recipes:
– Apple Pie (Favorite food of Worms)
– Kebab (Favorite food of Foxes)
– Onion Rings (Favorite food of Melons)
– Carrot Cake (Favorite food of Bunnies)
– Kettle Corn (Favorite food of Crabs), Cooking Pot level 2 required
– Honey Baked Ham (Favorite food of Bearfolks), Cooking Pot level 2 required
– Salad (Favorite food of ?), Cooking Pot level 2 required
– Puppy Kibble (Favorite food of Puppies), Cooking Pot level 2 required
– Hamburger (Favorite food of ?) Cooking Pot level 2 required
– Rocky Road Ice Cream (Favorite food of Termites), Cooking Pot level 3 erquired
– Salsa (Favorite food of Turtles), Cooking Pot level 3 required
– Cheese Fries (Favorite food of Mouses), Cooking Pot level 3 required
– Spicy Meatball (Favorite food of Eagles), Cooking Pot level 3 required
As I said, spices are required in order to produce the special food and you can only get them from your pets or from the Spice Grinder, if you have enough stardust. Well… getting to rescue the top animals in Rescue Party isn’t the easiest thing of them all!