Ubisoft decided to share with us all the details about the upcoming Ghost Recon Future Soldier, at least when it comes to the system requirements and the exact release date of the game.
We’ll start with the launch date: 15 June 2012 is the time we’ll be able to get our hands on and play Ghost Recon Future Soldier, which is a month after the console version.
When it comes to system requirements, here are the Ghost Recon Future Soldier minimum system requirements:
– Windows XP (with Service Pack 3), Windows Vista (with Service Pack 2) or Windows 7 (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions
– Intel Pentium D Processor 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz
– 1GB RAM (Windows XP) or 2GB RAM (Windows Vista or Windows 7)
– 256 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card
– DirectX 9.0c
– DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
– DirectX 9.0c compliant sound card
– 25GB Hard Drive Space
Ghost Recon Future Soldier Recommended System Requirements
– Intel Core2 Quad Q9450 or AMD Phenom II X4 940 processors or higher
– 2GB RAM (Windows XP) or 3GB (Windows Vista & Windows 7)
– 1024 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better