Blizzard finally unrelieved on the official WoW forums the recommended system for Wrath of the Lich King.
Many users said that the sys reqs should have been a little more demanding and that WoW should have better graphics. But I’m asking my self: why would Blizzard “fix” something that isn’t “broken”. WoW has more de 10 millions players. Do you think they play for the “visual effects”?
OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 3), Windows Vista (Service Pack 1)
- Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 1.3 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 1500+
- Recommended: Dual-core processor, such as the Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Minimum: 512 MB RAM (1GB for Vista users)
- Recommended: 1 GB RAM (2 GB for Vista users)
- Minimum: 3D graphics processor with Hardware Transform and Lighting with 32 MB VRAM
- Such as an ATI Radeon 7200 or NVIDIA GeForce 2 class card or better
- Recommended: 3D graphics processor with Vertex and Pixel Shader capability with 128 MB VRAM
- Such as an ATI Radeon X1600 or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT class card or better
Sound: DirectX-compatible sound card or motherboard sound capability