On January the 15th, a new feature has been introduced by Zynga to FarmVille: Collections and collectables, and we are talking here about each collection and now it’s the fourth and last we’re talking about: the FarmVille Feather Collectables, so read on to find out more details about it, as well as images with the items in the collection!
First of, if you want to check out your Feather Collection, you can access it by clicking the blue ribbon button and then clicking on “collections”.
How do you get all the FarmVille Feather collectibles? Well, that’s pretty easy: you simply have to be active and plow your land, harvest crops as well as fertilize neighbor crops. The collectables are awarded randomly, so we need time to get them all:
– Green Plume for sending gifts
– Hen Feather from harvesting chickens (or chicken coops)
– Dapple Plume from harvesting ducks
– Red Feather from fertilizing neighbor crops
– Banded Quill from harvesting turkeys
– Blue Feather from harvesting trees (probably they also have some hidden birds there, too)
Special offer: A complete FarmVille guide can be purchased right now fur just $27. It would certainly put an end to all your problems related to the game and turn you into a FarmVille master. Click the link to check it out!