Those of you who were getting a bit bored with the already existing FarmVille Collections have a solid reason to be happy: Zynga just launched the FarmVille Button Collection, the latest collection you can get in the game. In this article I’m going to share with you all the details about the FarmVille Button Collection, so read on to find out where to get the items!
First of, if you want to check out your Button Collection, you can access it by clicking the blue ribbon button and then clicking on “collections”.
How do you get all the FarmVille Button collectibles? Well, that’s pretty easy: you simply have to be active and plow your land, harvest crops as well as fertilize neighbor crops. The collectables are awarded randomly, so we need time to get them all:
– Check Button – received as a free gift from neighbors
– Brass Button – for fertilizing neighbors crops
– White Button – for plowing your farm
– Jewel Button – for harvesting chickens
– Formal Button – Found while plowing your farm
– Pearl Button – Found while plowing your farm
Here’s a better view of the FarmVille Button Collection, one that’s not too difficult to complete since all you have to do is mainly plow your land (click the image to enlarge view):
Did you manage to find all the items in this collection?