Dragon Quest Builders 2 is a block role-playing game with a captivating single-player campaign and a dominant multiplayer build mode that supports up to four players online. Create your own character, connect with your fearless friends, Malroth, gather skills to become a full builder, and fight against the children of Hargon, a terrible cult that loves destruction! Then bring your maker online and join your friends to work together and create something really great. Don’t become fooled by the name even though number 2, it’s an entirely independent experience, including new characters, an expanded world, infinite combinations of buildings, and actions that will surely delight fans and old novices!
The Story Behind the Game
The bad boys of Hargon are determined to uproot all the creators and have banned building, cooking, and making everything. To spread their destructive dogma, the Kalammite cult captivated the builders of the world. It seems hopeless until you, a young apprentice builder, get away from the clutches of evil.
After bathing on the edge of the deserted island of Awakening, you will find a vibrant Malroth, a mysterious young man who does not remember his past. With the help of your fearless new friend, go on a spectacular adventure to gather the skills needed to become a full builder. However, the road you build is full of danger. Only you can defeat the Hargon children, uncover the secrets of Malroth’s past, and solve this mysterious country’s riddle.
The goal is to restore the city center in each chapter. By ringing the Bell Builder, players can raise the basic level, up to a maximum of 4. The higher the city level, the more citizens will attract and make better quality goods available. City dwellers give players a search to improve their environment, and completing this quest enhances the player’s storyline and ability to build new elements. The game also has a day/night cycle that influences the appearance of monsters that appear and their ferocity. Monsters can attack what the player has built, reducing the base level of the city. Players must also regularly defend the city from hordes of monsters, sometimes led by monster bosses.
How to build the Petting Zoo?
Now, coming to how you can build the Petting Zoo in Dragon Quest Builders 2. It’s as simple as building two rooms and assembling them. Here’s the secret. Like Playful Park, Petting Zoo is very easy to make in Dragon Quest Builders 2. In fact, parks are an integral part of this animal puzzle. As you move through the game, you will be assigned to build a zoo using a Target Tablet. That means you have to “put the animal’s house next to the playground,” which, as you will see, is quite simple. After completing the main story in Dragon Quest Builders 2, you can focus on more tablet targets. If you achieve each of these goals, you will receive a mini medal every time. With a mini coin, objects and tools are exchanged for hairy hermits. One of the spaces that you need to build is a zoo. Here’s how to make a zoo in Dragon Quest Builders 2.
To build a pet house, you need:
- Stop x1
- Bedsheet x1
- Pet Mug x1
- Table x2
- Place the items on the floor and attach it to the fence with the gate.
- Now place the two marks on the fence or on the wall and write the names of the animals on it.
- Like the other rooms in the game, Animal House doesn’t need to be too big to work. Simple 4×5 or 5×5 rooms function well.
- When considering the goal of taking the pill, all you have to do is place the animal house next to the playground.
- Build a house for animals
- Firstly, you need to build a pet house.
- As usual, wake up only one room 2 blocks, very well equipped with a door.
- Place the following items in it:
- 1 straw
- 1 bowl to eat
- 2 animal dung
- You can place more of the same thing if you have lots of animals.
- Build a pleasant garden.
- After the animal house is ready, build a playground next to it. Connect them to the door.
- You need the following:
- 2 banks
- 1 tree swing
- Wooden fence
- 2 flowers
- The wall must consist of a wall made of wooden poles, which have to be 2 blocks high.
- After you use a wooden pole as a wall, you can place two benches in it.
- You also need two flowers.
- One option is to use flower pots.
- Use gloves and take two flowers and put them in a pot.
- Next, you need a tree. You can use acorns to grow trees.
- After growing, place a swing next to it to make a swing on the tree.
- After all the elements inside, you need to cover the wall with a door. Even though it’s a park, you still need a door.
- You can place at least 2 wooden planks on the floor, but it is not necessary. But you can place them if you want to be safe.
- After you finish the house with animals and a playground, join them with a door.
- This is how you build a zoo in Dragon Quest Builders 2.
To conclude, Dragon Quest Builders 2 is a sequel to Dragon Quest Builders. It was released in December 2018 for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 in Japan, in July 2019 worldwide and in December 2019 for Microsoft Windows. The game was sent in more than one million copies until August 2019 and received positive reviews from critics. Unlike the first Dragon Quest creator, up to four players in the game can play together online and wireless in the transition version. Players can also transfer their game data between compatible game consoles and receive exclusive bonuses for this. The game system to combat hair and slashes consists of two movements: standard attack and slice spinning. Players can visit the world of other players, even on different gaming platforms, but cannot change it. You can share game photos and blueprints by posting on bulletin boards on many platforms.