Zynga has released a bunch of new quests for the English Countryside farm in FarmVille – Chapters 6 and 7 – and I am sure that you are really curious to find out all the details about them, so that you can be prepared when they arrive. Fortunately, we have all the details about these new FarmVille quests and we’re inviting you to check them out below!
A Delightful Bouquet (Chapter 6, Quest 1)
– Complete the Cornflower Contingency Job: This is a Co-Op that requires you to seed and harvest 1,200 Cornflower plots. Enlist your friends to help you out, or you can elect to spend Farm Cash to skip this step.
– Harvest 100 English Roses
– Harvest 100 Foxglove
Complete this quest and you will receive a reward of 100 XP, 4 Hedgerows and 2,500 Coins.
Let Us Entertain Ewe
– Place 3 lambs on your farm (breed or adopt from your feed 3 lambs and put them on your farm.)
After completing this second quest, you will receive a reward of 100 XP, 1 Town Fountain and 2,500 Coins.
On the House
– Make 3 Barley Crumpets: You’ll need to make the Barley Crumpets using your Pub (you’ll need to complete the crafting process in order for it to count).
– Make 3 Lionhead Energy Drinks: You’ll also need to make 3 Lionhead Energy Drinks with the Pub.
– Get 6 Lemons: Click the “Ask Friends” button to make a request on your feed for Lemons.
Completing this quest will reward you with 100 XP, 1 Lemonade Stand and 2,500 Coins.
A Faire to Remember (this quest marks the end of Chapter 6)
– Plant and harvest 200 Cara Potatoes
– Fertilize plots on neighbor’s farms 25 times: Visit your neighbors and fertilize their crops (note that you can fertilize 5 crops per neighbor in a 24-hour period).
This time, you will receive the “classic” 100 XP and 2,500 coins, plus a Riding Outfit.
Back to Basics (Chapter 7, first quest)
– Plow 200 plots: You just need to plow 200 plots to complete this one.
– Harvest 200 English Peas: And use those plots to plant and later harvest 200 English Peas.
Completing this quest will reward you with 200 XP, 5 Fences and 2,500 Coins.
– Harvest the Chicken Coop twice: all you need to do is harvest your Chicken Coop twice. Remember the Chicken Coop is harvestable once every 24 hours.
– Harvest the Horse Stable twice: same thing here.
– Craft Duke’s Stout to Level 15: craft Duke’s Stout in the Pub until you get to Crafting Level 15.
You will get the same rewards as in the first quest of the chapter 7, which is 200 XP, 5 Fences and 2,500 Coins.
A Growing Concern
– Achieve Field Beans Mastery Level 1: You need to plow, plant and harvest enough Field Beans to reach the first level of Mastery.
– Complete the Amazing Aster job: This is a Co-Op that requires you to seed and harvest 1,200 Pink Aster plots. Enlist your friends to help you out, or you can elect to spend Farm Cash to skip this step.
– Use a Combine 50 times: Use your combine 50 times initially; this should be easy to do in conjunction with planting the Field Beans.
Things are changing now: for completing this quest, you will receive 250 XP, 4 Flower Pots and 5,000 Coins.
– Fertilize plots on neighbor’s farms 40 times: Visit your neighbors and fertilize their crops (note that you can fertilize 5 crops per neighbor in a 24-hour period).
– Get 10 Testimonials: Click the “Ask Friends” button to make a request on your feed for Testimonials.
– Expand to English Freehold: Grow your farm to 18×18 size. You may need some extra Surveyors to help you out!
For completing this quest, you will receive 500 XP and 1 Heather Knoll, plus the fact that you will unlock the Lush Soil for the original FarmVille farm!