Everybody is expecting the World of Warcraft Patch 3.1.0 (we’ve talked about it already, so click the link to check it out) and it is closer than ever, since Blizzard has just released patch 3.0.9 for their successful MMORPG. It delivers a few bug fixes and user interface tweaks, but we didn’t notice anything huge. Of course, we weren’t expecting that either, since, as we said, patch 3.1.0 is the “real deal”. However, until it gets released, you can download and start using the WoW patch 3.0.9 from website Gamershell. Below is the full changelist:
The Obsidian Sanctum
– Changed the color of the fissure in the Obsidian Sanctum to be more visually distinct.
– The “GM wishes to speak with you” alert/button, at the top of the screen, has been changed so that addons do not obscure it.
– A clickable chat message has been added that duplicates the GM alert/button.
– When a GM wishes to speak with you the Help Request minibar button will glow.
– For additional notes on Lua and XML changes please visit the UI & Macros forum .
– Fixed an issue where players using nVidia 3D glasses were unable to see spell cooldowns.
– Fixed a software mouse cursor bug that was causing the mouse curser to disappear from view when over certain UI elements.
– Fixed a player movement error in which other players were appearing to move erratically when traveling beside them.