Are you an avid gambler, attempting a smooth transition to online gaming from a brick and mortar destination? The world of gambling has in store for you enough treats in the form of top online casino sites and their vast selection of slots, pokers, roulette, baccarat etc. However, the first step to a great start is deciding on banking methods for a seamless transaction. This blog post lists five of them, widely recognised in and around the UK and well capable of meeting your personal banking requirements.
Two things go hand-in-hand at online gaming destinations where Neteller is accepted – player security and prompt funding. Only a few of the methods match its service levels. So jotted down below are the key highlights separating it from others:
- Supports high rollers by providing consent to large money transfers.
- Gives consent to withdrawals unlike others in its peer group.
- Accepts currencies from 26 different countries.
- Provides loyalty and welcome bonuses to its users.
- Enjoys stellar ratings on customer support service.
A very prominent online gaming destination, accepting it both as a deposit and withdrawal option is the best online casino. If you wish to test its practicality, try it out at the mentioned gambling site.
Your hunt for a reputable payment option would come to a halt with PayPal. Its humble beginning dates back to 1998, but over the years, it successfully earned its name as a hassle-free method for depositing/withdrawing funds. Recognised as the simplest route to enjoy prompt payouts, innumerable reasons go behind its accomplishment, of which a few include the following:
- Securely stores a user’s card information.
- Blessed with a brilliant customer support team, which resolves almost every issue and brings their clients out of a problematic situation.
- Has in store exclusive welcome bonuses for players who choose it as their payment method.
- Allows one to withdraw as well as deposit money at one’s preferred online casino.
- Great rewards await PayPal users.
- Account creation elicits no charges.
Acknowledged as a Swedish mobile payment option, which made its debut just recently, in 2016, the payment processor provides gamblers ample opportunities to transfer funds and enjoy benefits in the form of the following:
- A trustworthy platform approved by the highly recognised Financial Services Authority.
- Charges only a minimal fee.
- Accepts transactions via handheld devices.
- Offers ample control over the player’s bankroll without exceeding their gaming budget.
- Access through the browser is welcomed.
- Again, a great customer support team, helping out players in embroil.
There’s hardly anyone in the world who haven’t come across MasterCard as a payment alternative. This holds true even in the gambling space and people using it often gamble to their heart’s content. However, what helps it to strike a difference have been sketched below:
- Widely accepted everywhere, a client can find this banking method available in top destinations, not just online stores but even casinos.
- There’s no deposit limit as such when using it as a payment option unless of course, online casinos specify the same.
- The perks of using it are endless, but it all depends on one’s origins as well as the type of card chosen.
- Ensures the safety of one’s deposits.
Formerly recognised as Moneybookers and found in the year 2001, Skrill has spread not just to European nations, but also in the United States since the legalisation of gambling in the same country. Today, it shares its name among the top 5 online casino payment options primarily due to the following:
- As many as 40 diverse currencies from across 200 countries are accepted and supported by Skrill.
- What helps it to beat its peers is the 24/7 customer support availability, reachable through calls and emails. One can even find resolutions to queries from its comprehensive FAQ section.
- No chance of personal data leak at Skrill, so there’s no breach of confidentiality.
- There’s even an exclusive Skrill casino bonus for users, the sum of which relies on the amount deposited.
- There’s again, no dearth of efforts to keep it secure. The credit goes to FCA, the regulatory authority of Skrill.
- Ease of access to funds without delays.
The shortlisted banking alternatives are no doubt the best, but there are others sharing the popularity index, and among them, Visa from credit/debit cards, Bank Wire from offline payment, and Bitcoin from cryptocurrencies are equally practicable. However, it all comes down to choice, so pick up a favourable one accordingly.
So when the matter arrives at online gambling, there are scores of credit/debit cards, e-wallets, offline payment systems, mobile payments and others to enable a hassle-free transaction. However, since it’s difficult to narrow down to a few, this guide shortlists five of the most reputable and secure banking options, opening up avenues for players to win lucrative payouts and gather a worthwhile experience.