BANK LOCKER ESCAPE – WALKTHROUGH
Another new Pixelhunter Escape Game by GazzyBoy. This wasn’t as bad as the previous game (which I and several other people spent 3 Hours to figure out how to escape), but it had alot of useless tools and items. If you can’t escape from this Pixelhunter game, I hope my walkthrough below will be helpful for you :)
NOTE: To turn around, simply click the Arrow at Bottom of Screen. And if you can’t get back after you’ve opened a locker and taken an item, just put the Item back (if you’ve gotten Key, keep it), and then you can zoom out. And when using a Key on a Locker, remember to use it on the Keyhole!
1. Turn Around [Arrow at Bottom]! Click on the Fire Extinguisher, right-side to the Vault, to zoom in. Click to take the Fire Extinguisher, and zoom out!
2. Click on the Security Alarm, left-side to the Vault [The grey square with some Green color on it], to zoom in! Use Fire Extinguisher on Security Alarm. You see the Huge Speaker in the Middle. Click on the Black Circle in the Middle of the Huge Speaker in the Middle of screen, to take the Circle off [Black Circle – Click Left-part first to take off, then Right-part. Or else it won’t work]. Take the Key, and zoom out!
3. If you Drag the Key from in your Inventory, and release it on the Game Screen, you can view the Key in a larger Scale, and you can see that it has the number, “027686” (Click on X once done viewing the Key). Look at the Lockers on Left-Side, and see that there are 3 Rows. Click on the Middle Row of Left-Side Lockers [Click anywhere]. Look at the 3rd Locker from Left to Right, and you’ll see that it has the same number as the Key, “027686”! Click on that Locker, to zoom in. Use Key on Locker to open it. Click on the Red File on Top-part of Locker, to remove it, and take Keys from behind. Put File back to it’s location, and zoom out twice!
4. Turn Around [Arrow at Bottom]! Click on Top Row of Lockers in front of you, to zoom in. Click on 3rd Locker from Left to Right, to zoom in. Use “Bunch Of Keys” on Locker “027653” – take Blue Credit Card, take “Bunch Of Keys”, put Credit Card back and zoom out twice!
5. Click on Bottom Row of Lockers in front of you, to zoom in! Click on 2nd Locker from Left to Right, Locker “027670”, to zoom in. Use “Bunch Of Keys” on Locker to open it, take Gold Coins, take another “Bunch Of Keys”, put back Gold Coins, zoom out twice!
6. Click on Bottom Row of Right-Side Lockers, to zoom in! Click on 3rd Locker from Left to Right, Locker “027692”, to zoom in. Use 1st “Bunch Of Keys” [The Left-Side “Bunch of Keys” in your Inventory] on Locker to open it. Click on Chest to open, take Golden Key, zoom out twice!
7. Click on 1st Golden Key in your Inventory [Left-Side in your Inventory], to view it on a Larger Scale! Drag and Release the other Golden Key from in your Inventory, on the Golden Key in large scale, to attach them together (Press X to close window). Click on Right-Side of the Red Bench in front of you on the Bottom of screen, to zoom in on it’s Right-Side (Help below). Click anywhere from this point of view, on the Bench, to open it. Click on the Keyhole you see inside the Bench, to zoom in. Use the Double Golden Key on Keyhole to open it, and click anywhere on the Black Screen to get inside the Basement!
HELP WITH FINDING SECRET ON BENCH: Move your Cursor over the Middle of the text “Walkthrough” in your Inventory. Slowly move your Cursor up, and click once the Bottom-Arrow disappears!
8. Turn Around [Arrow at Bottom of Screen]! Click on the Money Bags at bottom of Screen, to zoom in. Click on any Money Bag, to zoom in once more. You see that some Money Bags have been moved, and you also see something Silver-colored thing on Bottom-Left of the Money Bag in middle. Click to take the Mini Laser, and zoom out twice!
9. Turn Around [Arrow at Bottom]! Click on the Black Square on Top-Right of screen [Bottom-Right of Ceiling], to get out. Zoom out twice!
10. Turn Around [Arrow at Bottom]! Click on the Vault/Secret Door in the middle of screen, to zoom in. Use Mini Laser in the middle of Vault/Secret Door, to cut it off. Click on the Double Golden Key in your Inventory, to view it in Larger Scale. Use Mini Laser on Top-Part of Golden Key [The ring on Top-Left of Key], to cut it off (Press X to close window). Use the Half-Cut Golden Key, anywhere on the Blue Gears. Once done, click anywhere on Blue Gears, to open. Click inside once opened, to escape!
I hope this was helpful. GazzyBoy wasn’t so bad this time, but it is still bad in my opinion. This game was easy however, but here is a walkthrough for those in need :)
Type: Detailed Walkthrough | 1 Help Note | 10-Steps
Time Used: 30 Minutes
Written By: Prid