Apple Pay casinos are a great way to hang out and enjoy your favourite games. It doesn’t matter if you want to try your luck at slots, blackjack, or craps.
The use of Apple Pay for your gambles is becoming more and more common in the world of online casinos. You can use an iPhone or other iOS device to make payments quickly and securely. This has undoubtedly made many platforms adopt this payment method.
How Apple Pay Works In Casinos
Apple Pay was launched in October 2014 and had been growing ever since. This payment method uses e-wallet technology to facilitate transactions, guaranteeing a fast and efficient payment system.
It is a platform that makes it possible to gamble without using cash or credit cards for quick transactions. It works by transferring money from your account, so you can start playing immediately. Also, as it is associated with your mobile device, using it is very convenient because it provides more ease and security.
On the other hand, its system allows you to use it on many sites as well as on all casinos that accept Apple Pay. This means that players can deposit and cash out their winnings on their iPhone or Mac without any hassle.
However, it is something new in the online casino world, and not all gaming operators offer it. As it continues to grow, more and more gambling operators are sure to adopt this new form of payment. After all, what better way is there to place a bet than with your phone?
Which Sites Accept Apple Pay
In the below list, you can find casino sites with Apple Pay that accept this virtual wallet as a payment method so that you can place your stake with great peace of mind. Here are our recommended platforms.
Apple Pay is accepted by Jonny Jackpot, which has licenses from both the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission.
This EU-based company has rapidly spread abroad and now accepts payments via the Apple Pay platform in many places.
888 Casino Offers Apple Pay payments to its global customers and is a highly respected gambling brand globally.
A well-known casino platform for punters, it is also regarded as one of the top Apple Pay casinos around the globe.
How To Set Up And Use Apple Pay On Gambling Sites
The first thing you have to do is enter the payment platform from your mobile and register your card.
Select it as your payment method. Enter the website of the online casinos available in the U.K. with your account, and go to the payment option. Once inside, choose Apple Pay as your payment platform within the operator.
Transfer the money to the casino. It remains only to transfer funds from your account to the casino with Apple Pay. Select the amount you want and confirm the operation with the operator’s Touch ID. With that, the money will be sent, and you just have to wait for it to be in the operator’s account.
The Pros And Cons Of Using Apple Pay In Casinos
Due to its convenience, quick payout option, and lack of fees, Apple Pay is growing in popularity as a deposit method for online casinos. Players want to test out the top online casinos that accept Apple Pay and take advantage of all its benefits.
However, using it in the gambling industry also brings its drawbacks. Next, we will mention the pros and cons of casinos with Apple Pay.
- Fast payments. One of the great advantages is the ease and speed when making payments with Apple Pay. Once you send the money from the system to the casino, it arrives immediately.
- Protection. Another great benefit that characterizes Apple, in general, is its security methods. In this case, your data and money will be 100% protected. We are talking about one of the safest payment platforms in the world with a unique encryption system.
- Whenever you make a deposit with Apple Pay, the values are different. The crucial factor is that we can choose from a variety of budgeting options.
- Only for Apple users. One of the disadvantages is that not everyone can access this service. To do this, you must have an exclusive Apple device.
- Not all carriers use it. Although it is being used increasingly, it is still a payment method that has not reached all casinos. For this reason, you may find one or another operator without this platform available.
As you can see, Apple Pay is not without its drawbacks. But the advantages of using it for online gambling far outweigh these few drawbacks. The disadvantages are minimal, and it is a perfect payment method to gamble on casino games.