It’s time to start a new Fashion Week in The Sims Social and this time we have to be Fashionably Great in order to experience the most out of this new content week. And this also means that we have a bunch of new goals to complete, the Fashionably Great goals in The Sims Social and I am here to share with you all the details about them, including requirements and rewards.
So let’s check out everything there is to know about the Fashionably Great goals in The Sims Social!
Fashionably Great Part 1
– Ask For Tyler’s Advice
– Buy the Tyler Blanks’ Reform Wardrobe
Rewards: 20 Life points, 30 Simoleons, 20 XP
Fashionably Great Part 2
– See what a finished Tyler Blanks’ Reform Wardrobe looks like 2 times
– Have 4 Relaxation
– ‘Do Exercises Together’ with 3 Sims
Rewards: 30 Life points, 40 Simoleons, 30 XP
Fashionably Great Part 3
– ‘Stitch Pants’ 3 times
– Have 8 Delicious Morsels
– Complete the 1st phase of your Tyler Blanks’ Reform Wardrobe
Rewards: 40 Life points, 50 Simoleons, 40 XP
Fashionably Great Part 4
– Get 2 Style Ideas
– Harvest 8 Pumpkins
– Cook Nourishing Food 2 times
Rewards: 50 Life points, 60 Simoleons, 50 XP
Fashionably Great Part 5
– Tell 4 friends about your fashion show
– Show 4 Sims What You Got!
– Complete the 2nd phase of your Tyler Blanks’ Reform Wardrobe
Rewards: 75 Life points, 100 Simoleons, 75 XP
And this is it! You have managed to complete the Fashionably Great Goals in The Sims Social and I am sure you had a great time doing so!