Satisfaction Points in The Sims 4 are earned by accomplishing Wants and Fears and reaching milestones in a sim’s aspiration.
These points can be redeemed for fabulous goodies in The Sims 4, such as a money tree, talent bonuses, and the Potion of Youth, which will slow your sim’s aging.
Read on to find out how to receive infinite satisfaction points in detail!!
What Are Satisfaction Points In Sims 4?
In Sims 4, satisfaction points are basic points earned by achieving ambitions and whims. They can be used to purchase in-game ambition prizes. Aspiration rewards are often uncommon and intense; therefore, accumulating as many pleasure points as possible is beneficial.
How To Enable Cheats In Sims 4?
To enable cheats in The Sims 4, open the cheat box in the upper left corner of the screen and put ‘testingcheats true’ into the box. You should be able to insert any additional cheat into the box.
- For PC users, use CTRL + Shift + C to bring up the box.
- On Mac, this is Command + Shift + C.
- For console gamers, push all four triggers at the same time.
Sims 4 Satisfaction Points Cheat Guide
If you’re unfamiliar with the Sims 4 satisfaction point hacks, here they are:
This is the fundamental cheat command for increasing Sims 4 pleasure points. However, you must replace the “X” in the line with a number to add many pleasure points to the game. This is how it works!!
- For instance, if you want to receive 10,000 pleasure points, simply modify the hack to Sims. Give 10000 Satisfaction_Points.
Remember that the number does not require a comma. And if you unintentionally type a comma or a full stop, the hack will not function! Check for this error anytime you face trouble when using this trick in your game.
Even though this is a simple satisfaction points trick to remember, I recommend writing it down someplace in case you need it again. You never know when you’ll want to acquire all the Sims 4 pleasure points! Also, there is no limit to how many times you can use this hack.
What To Do With Sims 4 Satisfaction Points?
Now that you have infinite pleasure points, you can purchase vital goodies from the rewards shop.
These include moodlet solvers, which can elevate either all of your sim’s moodlets or particular ones.
Some potions affect your sims’ bodily form, attitude, or ability to do specific activities quickly. The rarest and most costly products in the rewards store are:
- Professional Slacker
- Savant Seldom
- Sleepy Super
- Green Thumb
- Money Tree
- Re-Training Potion
- Forever Fresh
- Forever Full
- Never Weary
If you’re weary of your sims coming home from work in a stressful mood, traits like Professional Slacker might be helpful. This perk allows your sims to take it easy at work without worry of getting demoted or dismissed.
If you’re working on a gardening or Rags-to-Riches task involving farming to earn simoleons, Super Green Thumb might be an excellent time saver. This is because the perk reduces the possibility of weeds and pests on plants.
Also Read: Sims 4 Death Cheats: Cheats to Kill Your Sim
How Can You Get an Unlimited Amount Of Satisfaction Cheats In Sims 4?
If you want to gain an infinite quantity of happiness points in Sims 4, utilize the satisfaction points cheat:
- Use the Sims to obtain infinite happiness points in Sims 4. Replace the “X” in Give_Satisfaction_Points with “9999999”.
- This is sufficient to purchase all ambition prizes from the store.
- However, you can double your pleasure scores by retyping the same cheat instruction. And continue to do so!!
Even though you can potentially generate infinite pleasure points in Sims 4 by entering any number into this trick, “9999999” just works brilliantly.
There is no use in using this satisfaction points trick more than once since it will offer you more satisfaction points than you can spend. However, because there is no limit to the number of times you use it, you can always obtain a limitless number of pleasure points.
Importance Of Satisfaction Points In Sims 4
Spending pleasure points allows you to purchase a variety of potent remedies, distinctive attributes, and entertaining odd goods in Sims 4.
- For example, the Potion of Youth item may be purchased from the store for 1500 pleasure points. It resets the age of your Sim, allowing them to live for much longer.
- However, remedies like “Inspired Potion” are really handy, especially if you need those moodlets right away.
Aside from potions, the shop attributes can also be entertaining.
- For example, the “Storm Chaser” characteristic makes your Sim adore storms and willing to live in perilous situations.
- You can buy roughly 40 different qualities using pleasure points.
- Remember that you can always use the pleasure points trick to earn these effortlessly and quickly.
Also Read: How To Use The Sims 4 Debug Cheat – Ultimate Guide
How Can You Remove Satisfaction Points?
If you gave your Sim too many points with the satisfaction points hack and now regret it, or if you want to cut their existing ambition points to challenge them more, you can do so with cheats.
- To remove satisfaction points, use the same trick, sims.give_satisfaction_points X. However, instead of adding a positive number, you must add a negative one.
- Take 8000 satisfaction points from your Sim; for example, type sims.give_satisfaction_points -8000.
- This immediately deducts 8000 points from their satisfaction score.
Also Read: Sims 4 Cooking Skill Cheat: Everything You Need To Know
As you can see, there is just one cheat in Sims 4 for getting satisfaction points. And once you’ve used it a few times, you’ll probably remember it for the rest of your life. Satisfaction points are extremely valuable in Sims 4, you should certainly use this cheat.