The functionality and variety of games in the Fairplay mobile app is completely similar to the official website. Not only is there a wide range of sports betting (including India’s popular cricket and various types of cyber sports), but also a huge selection of licensed slots, live dealer games, high-quality session broadcasts, and live sports matches in HD quality.
The application’s interface has also been given a lot of attention. All the main options, sections and key buttons are always at your fingertips, so you can bet on a desired event literally in a couple of taps. Sports betting can be done not only in pre-match format, but also in live mode, watching the game in perfect quality and keeping track of the odds movement.
You can top up your betting account using popular Indian payment systems such as Paypal, AstroPay, Airtel Money, Google Pay, PhonePe, Apple Pay. Deposits are almost instantaneous and withdrawals do not take long either.
Main Features of the Fairplay App
Here are the general features of Fairplay app:
- The current software version is 1.0.0;
- The size of the APK installation file is 19.10 MB;
- Application size (required memory space) – 35.59 MB;
- Supported operating systems – Android;
- Cost of the product – free of charge;
- The currency for the calculation of bets – Indian rupee;
- Interface languages available – Hindi, English;
- Network connectivity – 2G, 3G, LTE, 4G mobile internet can be used;
- Betting types – sweepstakes, sports betting, slot machines, live casino;
- Ability to watch video broadcasts – available to registered users;
- Availability of a welcome bonus – 100% on the first deposit up to Rs 5000 Indian rupees.
These features set Fairplay apart from many competitors, making this platform one of the most popular gambling entertainment services in India.
Pros and Cons of the Fairplay App
Before you download Fair Play to your smartphone, evaluate its pros and cons gathered from expert reviews and comments from regular players in open sources.
Here are the main pros of the Fairplay app:
- The ability to bet in India’s national currency (Indian rupees);
- A user-friendly interface that is easy for a newcomer to understand;
- High odds compared to competitors, wide line;
- Detailed statistics and customizable time filters;
- Live online chat with support available 24 hours a day;
- Quick navigation through the lines, access to the desired event in a few taps;
- Free match broadcasts in good quality after registration;
- Deposit via payment systems popular in India.
That said, there are only a couple of non-critical downsides to note:
- Lack of Multi-live feature present in some competitors;
- Too small a FAQ section.
As you can see from the comparison, the pros far outweigh the cons, so you can safely Fair Play download to your device to immerse yourself in a world of quality online casino games and exciting sports.
Fairplay Download – Where and How?
The first thing a modern Android smartphone user does when they need an app is to head to the Play Market. However, Google’s policy prohibits apps with real-money gambling to be placed on the shop. But gambling enthusiasts from India don’t have to think long about the problem of Fairplay download – where and how. It’s done in a few simple steps:
- Go to the security settings of your Android device, find the “Unknown sources” option and tick the “Allow installation of apps from unknown sources” checkbox;
- Open the home page of the official Fairplay website in your mobile browser;
- Scroll the page to the “Download App” button, click on it, then click “OK” on the download consent tooltip that pops up;
- Find the downloaded APK file in the “Downloads” folder, launch it and confirm the unpacking of the files by clicking “Install” on the pop-up menu.
When the installation of the app is complete, a shortcut will appear on the desktop screen to launch it. On launching, the user is prompted to log in to their personal account. Click the “Login” button and enter your login details (email address and password) in the empty fields. If you do not already have your own Fairplay account, you can create one directly from the app by clicking on the “Register” button. After the first login, the app will remember the user so that the next session will take you directly to the main page with the selection of events.
System Requirements of the Fairplay App
Overall, it’s safe to say that on any Android mobile devices released no earlier than 2016, the Fairplay mobile app will run perfectly, without any lags, bugs, or errors. But for reliability, it’s recommended to compare the app’s minimum system requirements with your smartphone or tablet configuration. These requirements are:
- Supported operating system versions – Android 7.0+;
- RAM capacity – 2GB;
- Processor clock speed – 1000 MHz;
- Internal memory (application size + future updates) – 100 MB.
If your Android device does not meet these specifications, or if you use a different operating system (e.g. iOS), there is a mobile version of the website which has all the features from the app. It’s also easy to place bets, play online casino games and watch matches.
The adaptive web version adapts to the size of the screen, so that the interface is as user-friendly as possible. In this case, there is no need to install any software on your smartphone or tablet, because all the functions are performed directly from the mobile browser. But if you can install a mobile app, it is advisable to opt for the download and installation option, as it is more convenient when playing on your smartphone. Go for the big winnings!