Crush the Castle is, as I said, a great physics based flash game which, even though easy at first, becomes quite difficult in the later stages. However, in this post I will share with you some simple Crust the Castle tips and tricks, as well as a complete walkthrough if things get terribly wrong.
First of all, since it is more pleasant and rewarding to finish the game by yourself, here is a set of tips to help you through Crush the Castle:
1. All the levels up to level 17 can be finished with just one shot, but usually you can’t do any “harm” if you miss the first shot.
2. Generally, it’s best to use the groups of three stones – the second group of stones being the most useful throughout the game.
3. Try to click the mouse button as soon as the stones reach the upper limit of the game screen – usually those releases are needed to finish a level.
4. Aiming at the base of the castle is a good tactic, as long as your stone is powerful enough to destroy the base.
5. If you are unsure how to shoot, fire a “test shot,” check the movement and press R to restart – usually after the 17th level you need precise shots and a missed one can cost you the level!
If these Crush the Castle tips are not enough, here is a video guide for all the levels in the game created by the incredibly skilled YouTube user teoleo22vn (and rest assured that aiming is not as easy as it seems in this video tutorial):