WoW Gets Patch 3.2, Call of the Crusade
Great day today for the World of Warcraft fans as Blizzard released the 3.2 patch for their successful MMORPG. This newest content addition is titled Call of the Crusade and adds new content, changes to the game, a brand new raid instance and much more. The list of the most important changes brought by the WoW patch 3.2 can be found below.
– Construction of the Crusaders’ Coliseum is complete. New raid normal and Heroic modes for the Crusaders’ Coliseum can be toggled using the Dungeon Difficulty setting. This applies to 10 and 25-player versions. 10-player (normal), 25-player (normal), 10-player (Heroic) and 25-player (Heroic) all share separate raid lockout timers.
– new 40 vs. 40-player siege-style Battleground, the Isle of Conquest
– The Argent Tournament Expands
– Players will now be able to trade soulbound items with other raid or group members that were eligible for the loot. This system will work like the Item Buy Back system and allow 2 hours for players to trade an item after it has been looted. Players who choose to enchant or add gems to the item will get one last confirmation before losing the ability to trade the item.
– Beginning with season 7, players will no longer have access to the newest season’s weapons or shoulder armor and will not qualify for the Gladiator title/rewards with ratings from the 2v2 bracket alone. Ratings obtained through 3v3 and 5v5 game play will be required for these rewards, while the rest of the newest season’s items will remain available to players in all brackets (standard rating restrictions still apply).
– Players will now be awarded experience for completing objectives and actions that yield honor in Battlegrounds.
– 25-player raids will no longer be referred to as Heroic versions of a raid, as there is a new distinction between normal and Heroic modes for both 10 and 25 player versions of the Crusaders’ Coliseum.
There are also tons of race and class changes brought by the Call of the Crusade patch and you can check them out by visiting the official website of the game.