Test Drive Unlimited 2 has just been launched and some users are already complaining that the game crashes at startup or randomly during gameplay. In this article I will try to share with you a few tips and tricks to make sure that you get the maximum from the game – so let’s start and try to fix the Test Drive Unlimited 2 crashes!
First of all, you should make sure that your system meets the minimum requirements to run the game – if it doesn’t, than most likely that’s the cause for the problems (so at least try to run the game at minimum settings). If not, here is what you can do in order to fix the Test Drive Unlimited 2 crashes:
1. Delete all the beta files of the game. Apparently those who were part of the beta get most of the crashes and the beta files are the reason.
2. Turn off all the background applications that are not vital for your computer, including Internet browsers and instant messaging programs.
3. Verify the game cache and try running the game on low settings.
4. Validate the install files of Test Drive Unlimited 2 and re-acquire any files that failed to validate
5. If nothing else works, try updating your graphic card drivers.
I really hope that one of these tips and suggestions will help you fix the Test Drive Unlimited 2 crashes!