How to Fix Medal of Honor Warfighter Crashes, Freezes and Black Screen
In case you’ve got problems with the game, I am here to share with you a complete guide on how to fix Medal of Honor Warfighter crashes, black screen and freezes. So if you are one of the unlucky people who has problems with the game, I have a few tips to share with you that will hopefully help you fix them and help you get the most out of the game.
We’ll start by stating the obvious (but still, it’s worth stating): make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements and try to tune down the visuals to a minimum to see improvements in performance.
Now let’s see some other tips and tricks on how to fix Medal of Honor: Warfighter crashes, freezes and black screen problems!
1. Download the AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta 4 Driver here fixes the AMD problems that this game specifically had with the previous version of the driver. This version fixes it and your problems should be over!
2. If Medal of Honor freezes during while loading a save file, it is probably the save file which is corrupt. Try loading a different save and see if it works.
3. If the game keeps crashing at the selection screen, just update Punkbuster – many gamers reported that this fixed their problem!
4. How to fix Medal of Honor Warfighter random crashes and crashes at changing spawn method? There is no sure way to do it, but try to tune down the graphics a little bit, make sure that you have updated Punkbuster and/or try to run the game directly from Origin without using battlelog.
5. Are you trying to fix the black screen problems with the game? Try the fixes suggested above!
Currently, there are many crashes and errors reported by those who play Medal of Honor: Warfighter: from crashes during multiplayer to crashes at specific moments in the game (for example, the game crashes during the train explosion screen or during the second missions), but unfortunately we don’t have more to share than what you saw above. Hopefully the game will be patched soon and the problems will be fixed.
Until then, let us know in the comment section below what problems you have with MoH: Warfighter and hopefully we’ll be able to help!