8 Modded Batman Costumes You Must Try in Arkham Asylum
After hearing about the Batman: Arkham Asylum crashes and problems, I spent a little more time on the official PC boards of the game and noticed a really cool topic featuring modded costumes for the Dark Knight and remembered one of the biggest reasons why computer gaming rocks: modders can create all sorts of stuff for our favorite games. The proofs are below – 8 great Batman Arkham Asylum modded costumes.
But first, here are the instructions, as posted on the boards, on how to use the costumes you will download by following the links below:
1. Open Texmod.exe
2. Under ‘Target Application’ find and select ‘ShippingPC-BmGame.exe’. The default installation location is C:\Program Files\Eidos\Batman Arkham Asylum Demo\Binaries
3. Make sure Package Mode is selected and click the open file button. Find and select JD_First.tpf wherever you downloaded it.
4. You should now have ‘ShippingPC-BmGame.exe’ under Target Application, and add the newly downloaded .tpf into the Package Name list. Once you do, you can now click run and enjoy the new costume.
Now check out the costumes (click their names to download them):
1. Dark Claw Batman costume:
2. Batzarro costume:
3. Captain America Batman costume:
4. Batman Of Zur En Arrh:
5. Classic Batman symbol costume:
6. Dark Knight suit:
7. Classic blue and gray:
8. Batman of the future costume: